Friday, April 7, 2017

New Post Coming NEXT Week!

Hey, all!  Sorry for the delay in posts as of late, but if all goes according to plan, there will be a new post next week!  I am currently working on five different posts (including the next two in our study on the End Times), as well as working on a very early development of a Youtube channel.  So between all of these projects, I plan on having at least one of them done for next week.  :-)  But, then again, if God has something different, I'm going to have to roll with it.  But that's the plan, at least.  Until then, thanks, as always, for reading (visitor traffic has more than tripled over the last month!).

Charles

Don't forget, you can always contact me at charlesmartinjrauthor@gmail.com.

You can also follow me on Twitter @cdmartinjr_jr, like me on Facebook, or click the link below to add me to your circle!

No comments:

Post a Comment