Friday, May 5, 2017

Giants and Amazon

Hey, everyone!  I just wanted to send an update on something that (to me) is exciting.  In the last twenty-four hours, Giants has jumped more than 1.1 million spots on the Amazon sales rank!  Now, to be fair, this still leaves it at #55,113, but to be honest, I'm not looking for a best seller here, I'm just happy that this is the highest it has ever been.  That means that more and more people are reading this book and discovering that it takes more faith to not believe the Bible, than it does to believe the Bible.  And that, friends, is the whole point of writing my books:  to meet the Bible and, through that, to meet the God of the Bible.  So thanks for purchasing my book, and keep sharing the Gospel with other people!

-Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment